Are you an older carer (65+) looking after a family member or friend who is living in Bexley, Greenwich or Lewisham ?
We know that many older carers can feel isolated, lonely, stressed & physically fatigued in caring for a loved one with a wide range of health conditions and disabilities.
Connect with our Older Carers Community Link Officer to see if we are able to support you. We can speak to you on the telephone or visit you at home.
Crossroads Care South East London can provide support and help support you.
We can speak to you on the telephone or visit you at home.
- Provide information and support to promote your continued well – being
- Run a series of workshop & drop – ins promoting healthy living, health checks and nutrition
- Surgery held at Middle Park Community Centre once a month
- Provide practical & emotional support through a volunteer befriender- Help you to share experiences through support groups & social activities in your area including exercise, music & cultural gatherings
- Provide information and guidance on issues such as welfare benefits and counselling services
- Provide information on access to education & learning opportunities
- Support you to access a carers assessment
- Signpost you to other appropriate services in your area
Please call Sharon on 01322 341983 or 07804 486066